Monday, September 10, 2012

Update.... A little late..;)

Ok well August was one hell of a month. I did so much that month and had alot of fun and some heartbreak but it was very very busy and why I am behind on my post for BOTH blogs....

I did a weight check today and I am at 263.4 pounds. I have been cutting my portions back some and raising my activity level some but still no hard core training nor weights as of yet. I AM however trying to cut time off of my Physical Agility Test (PAT) for work so I AM running more now. Im still only doing a little as my PAT is 1.5 miles but Im trying to only cut time right now. We shall see Mid October how I did.....

I am noticing a better mood and overall increase of my demeanor so I hope all is going well. Aug was a very stressful month and I also got a small bout of the "Con Crud" that had me sick for about a week or so. But Im doing better now and Im looking forward to this next month.

Another stress culprit in my life is my job. I HATE it. I work with a handful of good guys, a few OK guys and the rest are completely worthless. TOTALLY. I will not bore you with details but I am looking now for another job not run by lobotomized Apes. Im also looking at jobs in other areas of the US as I really have no ties to the DC Metro area and Its VERY expensive to live here. We shall see though.

Well thats a quick update for the month of Aug. I'll leave you with some pictures from the month....









No comments:

Post a Comment